Because the best marketers deserve great content.
How One Brand Mastered Content That Drives Leads
The purpose of marketing content is clear: raise awareness about your brand, create interest in your products, and make an impact on your company’s bottom line. However, in reality there are many different strategies when it comes to making your content fulfill these goals. For many marketers, these strategies fall into two major categories:
- Upstream optimization – strategies in which marketers focus on creating stronger messaging, higher-quality marketing content, and strengthening governance over everything they produce.
- Downstream optimization – strategies in which marketers focus on finding the right time, audience, and platform for a piece of content while also making their message as effective as possible with granular targeting during distribution.
In an ideal world, marketers would have the time, talent, and technology to excel at both. But, in reality it’s a balancing act – and, many brands tend to under-invest in upstream optimization. The marketing team at the Universidad Tecnologica de Mexico (UNITEC), a private university in Mexico, were faced with this challenge in 2016. With eight campuses around the country and a student body of over 80,000 – there was a lot to consider when it came to optimizing how they created marketing content. To reach their ambitious growth and lead generation targets, the marketing team decided to implement a system that would help them stay aligned and on-brand across teams, regions, and channels.
By onboarding Percolate as their marketing calendar, brief management system, digital asset manager, and approval workflow manager, the UNITEC team is leading the path to digital change for education brands around the world. Download our case study, to learn more about how Percolate’s platform and Global Services organization helped one of Mexico’s premier education brands scale their operations and conquer their goals, including:
- Cutting time spent in meetings by 50%
- Increasing marketing-sourced leads by 12%
- Ramping up the volume of marketing content initiatives by 40%
- Leading large-scale change management initiative across their marketing team