Because the best marketers deserve great content.
Media Alert: Percolate Announces Transition NY Lineup; GE’s Beth Comstock to Keynote
Leading Brands, Marketers and Influencers Will Chart Path to Digital Transformation
September 28, 2017 at Spring Studios
WHAT IS TRANSITION?
Percolate, the System of Record for Marketing®, brings its must-attend Transition conference back to where it all began: New York City. This exclusive one-day event brings together the brightest minds in marketing to discuss a future transformed by technology. Attendees will learn how brands can chart their path to digital change to seize the biggest business opportunities of tomorrow.
Beth Comstock, named Vice Chair of GE in 2015, leads GE’s efforts to accelerate new growth. She operates GE Business Innovations, which develops new businesses, markets and service models; drives brand value and partners to enhance GE’s inventive culture. At GE she shapes one of the world’s most innovative brands as it continuously evolves in a rapidly shifting industry. Beth joins Percolate co-founder and CEO Noah Brier in conversation to share insights on how to transform your organization and where leaders can have the most impact.
This year, the conference boasts speakers from blue chip brands like Unilever, Mastercard, Johnson Controls, and Land O’Lakes, who will dive into how marketers think about their opportunity as leaders. They will discuss:
- How CMOs and marketing leaders can uproot traditional processes in favor of agile methods and systems
- How brands can deliver omnichannel experiences
- How enterprise teams are tackling digital transformation and future-proofing their strategies
WHO WILL BE SPEAKING?
The line up includes powerhouse speakers that you will be excited to learn from:
- Raja Rajamannar, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer at Mastercard, will share how the brand is making the shift from creating advertisements to creating experiences.
- Kim Metcalf-Kupres, Chief Marketing Officer at Johnson Controls, will discuss digital transformation insights.
- Theresa McDonnell, Director of Digital Content at Unilever, will dive into how brand content can succeed in snagging increasingly selective consumers. She will share lessons around how brands can stay ahead of consumer appetites for more entertaining, useful content.
- Ryan Lauder, Director of Consumer Engagement at TaylorMade Golf, will talk about about how the company made its digital transformation customer-centric and built an in-house newsroom to create compelling content.
- Erika Johnson, Sr. IT Portfolio Manager, and Julie Scheife, Director of Digital Engagement at Land O’Lakes, will lay out how marketing and IT can make huge transformations in established organizations that might otherwise get eclipsed by upstarts.
|WHEN||September 28, 2017|
|WHERE||Spring Studios, 50 Varick Street, New York|
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND||Marketing leaders, digital platform influencers, agency partners|
|TICKETS||To attend, sign up here.|
Percolate is The System of Record for Marketing®. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and GGV, Percolate is one of the fastest growing companies in enterprise software. More than 800 global brands, including GE, Unilever, Mastercard, Marriott, Levi’s, Cisco, and Cigna, trust Percolate to manage their global content marketing, increase sales growth, and improve the customer experience they deliver. Visit www.percolate.com for more information.